| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Barreiras in August is fairly hot at 23.6 °C (74.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.3 °C (91.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.9 °C (58.8 °F).
- In August the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 18.4 °C (33.1 °F).
- The weather in August is arid. An airy 5.1mm (0.2in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 11:34 long and the longest day is 11:52 long with an average length of 11:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Barreiras August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Barreiras, Brazil
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Barreiras:
- Bom J. Do Piaui, Brazil - 352.6 kms (219.1 miles) NNE
- Remanso, Brazil - 422.6 kms (262.6 miles) NE
- Sta. Rita De Cassia, Brazil - 136.6 kms (84.9 miles) NNE
- Barra, Brazil - 232.2 kms (144.3 miles) ENE
- Morro Do Chapeu, Brazil - 424.8 kms (264 miles) ENE
- Irece, Brazil - 354 kms (220 miles) ENE
- Lencois, Brazil - 395.6 kms (245.8 miles) E
- Bom J. Da Lapa, Brazil - 211.9 kms (131.7 miles) SE
- Correntina, Brazil - 148.6 kms (92.3 miles) S
- Caetite, Brazil - 333.5 kms (207.3 miles) SE
- Carinhanha, Brazil - 253.1 kms (157.3 miles) SSE
- Espinosa, Brazil - 392.1 kms (243.7 miles) SE
- Monte Azul, Brazil - 406.8 kms (252.8 miles) SE