| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Barreiras in July is really warm at 22.2 °C (71.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.7 °C (89.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.2 °C (57.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in July is 17.5 °C (31.5 °F).
- The weather in July is arid. An airy 1.9mm (0.1in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:24 long and the longest day is 11:34 long with an average length of 11:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Barreiras July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Barreiras, Brazil
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Barreiras:
- Bom J. Do Piaui, Brazil - 352.6 kms (219.1 miles) NNE
- Remanso, Brazil - 422.6 kms (262.6 miles) NE
- Sta. Rita De Cassia, Brazil - 136.6 kms (84.9 miles) NNE
- Barra, Brazil - 232.2 kms (144.3 miles) ENE
- Morro Do Chapeu, Brazil - 424.8 kms (264 miles) ENE
- Irece, Brazil - 354 kms (220 miles) ENE
- Lencois, Brazil - 395.6 kms (245.8 miles) E
- Bom J. Da Lapa, Brazil - 211.9 kms (131.7 miles) SE
- Correntina, Brazil - 148.6 kms (92.3 miles) S
- Caetite, Brazil - 333.5 kms (207.3 miles) SE
- Carinhanha, Brazil - 253.1 kms (157.3 miles) SSE
- Espinosa, Brazil - 392.1 kms (243.7 miles) SE
- Monte Azul, Brazil - 406.8 kms (252.8 miles) SE